Sausage Belts 32-T5-310 or Sausage Belt T5-310-32 are potential replacement belts for Sausage Feeders or Cutting Machines.
Polyurethane Synchronous Belts consist of two components, including polyurethane body and tensile cord (Steel, Kevlar and Stainless Steel).
More specifically, polyurethane body is extremely wear and fatigue resistant and highly flexible. Tensile Cords give high flexibility, accuracy and long service life. So bonding of both components provides high power transmission performance.
|Length [mm]||310||Pitch [mm]||5|
|Width [mm]||32||Number of Teeth||62|
|Minimum Pulley Diameter [mm]||40||Tensile Cord||Kevlar | Steel | Stainless Steel|
|Profile||Trapezoidal||Operating Temp C||-20 Degrees ~ +85 Degrees C|
|Body Material||FDA Polyurethane||Operating Temp F||-4 Degrees ~ +185 Degrees F|
|Nylon Fabric||PAZ NFT On Request||Coatings & Coverings||FDA PU On Request|
|Belt Type||Endless||Special Requirements||On Request|
Note : Custom sizes, colors & materials available upon request
– Meat Industry, belts for transporting sausages
– Made of environmentally friendly materials
– Aramid kevlar or steel cord reinforcement
– Hardness: 80 Shore A
– Heat resistance on operating temperature 80C (on short run up to 100C)
– Good behavior at low temperature
– Very good resistance to hydrolysis
– Good resistance to abrasion
– Good resistance to oil, solvents, hydrocarbons
– Loadability is equal with normal PU timing belts