M-8-PU-25 have arrow shaped helical offset tooth profile. M-8-PU-25 Open PU Timing Belts are potential replacement belts. Belts consist of two components, including polyurethane body and tensile cord (Steel, Kevlar & Stainless Steel). Polyurethane body is extremely wear and fatigue resistant and highly flexible. Tensile Cords give high flexibility, accuracy and long service life. So bonding of both materials provides high power transmission performance.
Coatings & Coverings include nylon fabric (PAZ, PAR, NFT, NFB & Antistatic), polyurethane, rubber and pvc, available upon request.
Please click here, for more information about applications, features, advantages.
|Part No||M-S8M-25 | S8M-25||Interchange Code for Eagle Pd Acculinear||M-8-PU-25|
|Width (mm)||25||Length (Meter)||Custom Sizes|
|Pitch (mm)||8||Belt Type||Open Ended | Welded Spliced|
|Tooth Profile 1||S8M||Tooth Profile 2||Arrow-Shaped Helical Offset Tooth|
|Tensile Cord||Steel | Kevlar||Operating Temp C||-20 Degrees ~ +85 Degrees C|
|Body Material||Polyurethane||Operating Temp F||-4 Degrees ~ +185 Degrees F|
|Fabric||Fabric, PAZ, PAR, NFT, NFB & Antistatic||Coatings & Coverings||Polyurethane, Rubber & PVC|
|Cleats||On Request||Special Requirements||On Request|
Note : Custom sizes, colors & materials available upon request
– Helical offset tooth arrow-shaped belts can be used in open-end or spliced configurations in a variety of applications.
– Typical applications for the open-end configuration are in linear motion devices and other drives where precise motion is required.
– Typical applications for the spliced configuration are in light conveyors and other material processing and transfer industries.
Key Features & Benefits
– Polyurethane material resists flaking, has higher dimensional stability and superior wear & abrasion resistance.
– Self-tracking and compact drives.
– Less vibration and reduced noise.
– High flexibility.
– High precision linear positioning.